Monday, July 11, 2016

Rainbow

I planned this outfit around these earrings, which my Aunt recently gave me (see post New Goodies!).  

Here was my thought process: 
-These earrings match [that] shirt I haven't worn yet this summer
-This shirt is so fun to match things with! These earrings are perfect with it!
-Oh! These two bracelets match well, too! And, [this] bracelet is silver like the earrings; hmm this [other] bracelet is green...Oh! I can wear this green belt, too! (Finally, something to match this belt with!)

Next Morning: 
I needed to finish getting ready in the car (while my husband drove). So, I quickly ran down to the bathroom to pick out some matching makeup: purple eye shadow pallet- this one? no...I have another- this one! What color lip gloss? Gold. Eye liner....eye liner...oh! I have a green one, I think...yep- here it is! Peacock green. 

Result:
The colors worked well together and my eye makeup matched well, which I was pleased with.

The outfit: 
Top: birthday gift about 7 years ago 
Belt: Charming Charlie, clearance, $7
Earrings: given to me from Aunt
Silver beaded bracelet: birthday gift, years ago
Green beaded bracelet: given to me from a work friend

The makeup: 
Eye-shadow: Lancome, given to me by Aunt
Eyeliner: Ulta, free with min. purchase
Lip gloss: Ulta









Blog Archive