Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Reuse and Recycle

My Godmother handed down this dress to me a few years back. And, for some reason (those few years ago), I felt like mixing it up with camel. So, every summer, I pull out a similar rendition of this outfit. This week, I wore the dress with camel wedges and a matching belt. The belt has a gold buckle, so I matched some older (hand-me-down) chandelier earrings that are camel and the same color gold. I wore a black rose and a white rose to both go with the flowers on the dress and to pull the black and white and camel together. To show off the earrings, I wore my hair rolled into a camel hair wrap. For makeup, I wore camel and black eyeshadows and gold lip gloss. 

Dress: hand-me-down from Godmother
Earrings: hand-me-down from Aunt, from the 80s/90s(?)
Belt: The Gap, about 9 years ago, men's belt
Broaches/Hair clips: eBay, approx. $3-5 each
Shoes: Wet Seal, $20
Hair Wrap: have had about 15 years
Makeup: all Ulta; eyeshadow pallet: free with min. purchase






Blog Archive