Thursday, July 21, 2016

How to recycle doilies

I didn't feel like putting much thought into today's outfit last night, so I grabbed from the 'I-need-to-make-sure-I-wear-this,-this-summer' side of the closet. I grabbed this olive green sleeveless shirt, which I have in three different colors, and paired it (safely) with a black pencil skirt (surprise, surprise!) The shirt has beige stamped lace with sequins, so I wore beige wedges and a light beige blazer. (This blazer used to have belt buckle, but I cut them off a while back.) Then, I wore black doily and sequins earrings to go with the 'lace' on the shirt and bring the black together into the outfit. For makeup, I wore cream and olive green eye shadows and gold lip gloss. 

Sleeveless top: all three a gift from my mother
Blazer: purchased as a suit set about 9 years ago (no longer have the skirt)
Shoes: Rainbow Shops online, clearance, $7
Earrings: gift from a friend about 10 years ago
Makeup: All Ulta; Eyeshadow pallets: both free with min. purchase









Blog Archive