Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Zig Zag

A couple weeks ago, when it was warmer, I wore this high-low multi-color chevron blouse with a navy skirt. Since the blouse has gold buttons down the back, I make sure to match my jewelry as such, not to mention my skirt has a gold zipper in the back. For jewelry, I wore a long, coral and gold beaded necklace, gold stick earrings with coral accent beads, a matching gold and coral leave ring, and gold and coral bangles. (Coral was my color a couple years ago, so I collected a lot.) Since I never made it to my heels that day, I wore gold flat sandals. For makeup: gold and navy shadows, coral lip-crayon, and navy eyeliner. 

Top: Rue 21, $19
Skirt: Nordstrom Rack, $19.99
Sandals: Target
Necklace: hand-me-down from mother
Earrings and ring: Charming Charlie's, clearance, $3.99/4.99?
Bangles: Kohl's, clearance, approx. $2.50
Makeup: Avon, Ulta, and NYC; eyeliner given to me from mother








Blog Archive