Saturday, August 3, 2019

Poll results- Woodstock 50 years


The other night, I was tossed up on which outfit to wear (see https://dress-myself-daily.blogspot.com/2019/08/which-outfit.html), so I asked your opinions! Jimi Hendrix was the winner of the poll, which is kind of what I hoped for since I lt had the outfit pre-meditated. Here we have a long crocheted vest with cutoffs and a Jimi Hendrix shirt to celebrate Woodstock's 50th anniversary. For accessories, I wore, black faux suede boot sandals, a black skinny belt and a black floppy hat. For jewelry: a black leather cuff, a black suede bolo choker, a long silver and faux turqouise antique necklace, a (shorter) silver and teal beaded vintage necklace with matching earrings, a beaded wrap ring and, finally, gold feather earrings adorned with teal beads. I normally only match my accessories with the accents on my shoes or belt, but the gold earrings were too perfect for this outfit not to be worn. Last, but not least, I wore these round, cat-eye framed sunglasses. 

Vest: Kohl's, a few years back, $18?
Hendrix shirt: a gift
Shorts: TJ Maxx, $12.99
Belt: K-Mart clearance, $3?
Hat: Kohl's, a few years ago, $15
Shoes: Kohl's, about 9 years ago, $22?
Jewelry: 
-Leather cuff: Newbury Comics
-Ring: Town fair
-Long silver antique: used to be grandmother's
-Silver and beaded vintage earring and necklace set: given to me from Aunt, from the 80s
-Gold feather earrings: set of 3 different sizes, Rue 21, clearance $3-5
-Sunglasses: Quay, Charmed & Dangerous, sale, $35









Blog Archive