Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Paint Pattern

A few years ago, a friend gifted me this high-low multi-color patterned top. Here, I wore it with a  (get ready for this) black pencil skirt. The pattern in the top, which is one of the best materials ever, consists of different shades of blues and greens, so for eyeshadows, I wore neon yellow/green, and denim. For lipstick, I kept with a nude to offset the other colors. And, for jewelry: handmade silver dangle earrings and a silver dangly necklace along with a silver ring. The earrings and necklace go with the pattern in the top. For the cold office, I added a black blazer. 

Top: Vera Wang, Kohl's, birthday gift
Blazer: hand-me-down from Godmother
Earrings: a birthday or Holiday gift years ago
Necklace: given to me from Aunt 
Ring: found
Makeup: Ulta







Blog Archive