Monday, August 5, 2019

Blush and C.R.E.A.M.- winter and summer

Last time I wore this sheer, vintage lace vest was back in the spring, when it was still chilly (see post here. This time, I decided to keep with the same color scheme but only in summer clothing- charcoal grey bottoms, a blush blouse and blush sandals or heels to match. I did change up the accessories a bit- in the spring, I wore cream metal lace earrings and a cream rose statement necklace and, this time, I wore a blush, cream and antique gold charm necklace and antique gold back/front stick earrings. For both outfits, however, I did wear the same two rings- cream rose and a blush flower- and blush and cream bangles as well as cream, blush and black eyeshadow and light pink lipstick. 

You will also see another outfit below that I wore last week, that is very similar- same blush blouse with a black tulip skirt. With it, I wore the same cream rose necklaxce, bracelets and rings as the winter/spring outfit. For earrings, I wore black rose studs. This outfit ends up being a combination of both the winter and summer outfits. 

I like the winter/spring outfit the most.  Do you have a vote? 


Vest: Charmed and Dangerous, $24
Skirts:
  • Charcoal: H&M, $12.99
  • Black: hand-me-down from Godmother

Shoes: 
  • Sandals: The Shoe Store, $7-8?
  • Heels: Rue 21, clearance, $9

Bracelets: both from different bangle sets: 
  • pink/blush: Rue 21 or Charlotte Russe clearance
  •  Cream: a Holiday gift one year

Rings: ring set, Charlotte Russe, clearance

Necklaces: both from a warehouse sale a year apart, $5 ea. 
Earrings: 
  • Antique gold: set of 3, Burlington Coat Factory, approx. $2.99
  • Black rose: eBay
Makeup: all Ulta







                                Summer                      Winter/spring               Just a similar outfit...











Blog Archive