Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Holy flowers, Batman!

One day last week, I wore this cream, floral, cutout, mock-neck sleeveless top with a blush pencil skirt. Since I work in what feels like Antarctica, I paired this with a cerulean 3/4 cardigan to go with the teal green leaves in the floral pattern. For jewelry: cream and blush bangles, pink rose studs and teal rhinestone hoops, and a cream rose ring, blush flower ring, and a large teal rose ring. For makeup: blush and teal shadows and blush lipstick. 

In looking at these photos now, I said to myself, "What was I thinking?"
Do YOU think the teal rose ring too much???! Does it go with the top? 

Top: Birthday gift from mother
Skirt: Nordstrom Rack, Philosophy, $19.99
Shoes: Rue 21, clearance, $9
Jewelry: 
  • Pink and cream bracelets: from different bangle sets
  • Rose earrings: eBay
  • Rings: teal: warehouse sale, $1 (!!!), cream rose and blush flower: stackable set, Charlotte Russe, clearance, 
Makeup: Ulta and Sephora (teal shadow only)









Blog Archive