Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Green=Vegetation

We went to a reggae show a few weeks back, so I thought it would be appropriate to wear some Jamaican colors. It also helped that I picked up this (super cute) green and white striped off-the-shoulder button down blouse last month on clearance, that I had been wanting to wear. With it, I wore cutoffs and matching green and yellow sandals, that happened to have a plant pattern on them. (Green and yellow are two of the Jamaican flag colors, green meaning vegetation). For jewelry, I wore a yellow peace bangle, a beaded rasta-color bracelet (although, I am not rasta), green rose earrings and black and god tassle earrings. For makeup, not shown below, I had on black and gold shadows and gold lip gloss from earlier that day. 

Top: Charming Charlie's, clearance, BOG3 free, approx. $5
Sandals: Rainbow Shops: $8
Peace bangle: Rue 21, clearance, years ago?
Rasta bracelet: necklace-turned bracelet, gift from mother?
Rose earrings: eBay
Tassle earrings: NY&CO., clearance, $8






Blog Archive