Tuesday, August 6, 2019

simple.

I bought this light blue lace-bib tank a year or two ago at H&M. It's cotton, which makes it kind of casual, but it looks nice with these high-waist, pleated black dress pants and a blazer. I'm sure I've also worn it with a pencil skirt. To go with the floral lace pattern, I wore a black rose bracelet and two pairs of black rose earrings. For shoes- black heels. For hair, I wore a high, messy bun and added a black headband. For makeup, I used this multi-shade blue eyeshadow palette, which also includes black, and bright lipstick. Simple but, professional and cute. 

Top: H&M, $7.99
Pants: Guess, clearance, $24
Blazer: Charmed and Dangerous, clearance, approx. $24? 
Heels: Charlotte Russe, cost: ?? 
Earrings: eBay
Bracelet: warehouse sale, $2
Makeup: Shadows: Ulta, free gift; lipstick: The Body Shop








Blog Archive