Thursday, August 8, 2019

Shimmy shimmy yo shimmy yay

At a clearance garage sale, I picked up this cream/gold shimmer sleeveless blouse that is adorned with antique lace and a gold zipper down the back- had my name all over it. Thankfully, it was my size and I scored it for $15! On a relaxed Friday, I wore the more casual top with a black pencil skirt and a cream blazer with gold sandals (never made it to my heels that day). For accessories, I wore an antique lace head wrap along with cream lace metal earrings, a cream rose ring, and cream and gold shimmer bracelets. For makeup: gold, cream and black shadows with gold lip-gloss. 

Top: Charmed & Dangerous, garage sale, $15
Blazer: purchased about 12 years ago with a suit skirt set; no longer have the skirt and cut off the belt 
            strings from the jacket. 
Headwrap: CVS
Earrings: warehouse sale, $1(!!!)
Ring: stackable ring set, Charlotte Russe, clearance
Bracelets: cream: gift with a bangle set; gold shimmer: given to me from Godmother
Makeup: Gold shadow: NYC; all other: Ulta








Blog Archive