Thursday, August 15, 2019

Too soon?

I had this outfit in my head for a little while- a black mock neck sleeveless top with beige and black plaid skirt (you would have seen the skirt in the fall, winter or spring). I decided to wear them together last week with black platform peep-toe pumps, black tassle earrings and a beige lattice head wrap. For makeup, red-orange lipstick and black and tan shadows. 

However, I feel as though I should have waited for school to pick back up again since this outfit seems more like a studious/librarian outfit. This will likely make another appearance very soon!

Skirt: NY&Co, BOGO, $35
Mock neck top: Kohl's, $12?
Shoes: have had, Burlington Coat Factory? 
Earrings: NY&Co., clearance, $8
Headwrap: have had many years
Makeup:Ulta and The Body Shop




Blog Archive