Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Yuck.

Last week, we were having a portrait day at work. I can never get it right, so I decided I would wear brown because I usually look best in brown eyeshadow. Next, was picking something I hadn't worn this summer yet, so I went with this brown, beige and gold striped poncho sweater with beige dress pants and beige and gold-studded heels. For accessories: a brown and gold wooden bangle, a gold and shimmery bracelet, a gold and brown wood statement necklace, and gold stick earrings. For makeup: brown shadow and a bright lipstick (for the photos). (As you can see below, my hair was a hot mess that day, so the pictures came out awful.)

Top and bangle: Dots, about 14 years ago
Pants: Alloy, about 12 years ago
Earrings: Charming Charlie's, clearance, $3.99
Necklace & Shimmery bracelet: (necklace) Bebe, given to me from Godmother
Makeup: Ulta and The Body Shop






Blog Archive