Saturday, April 20, 2019

InVEST in Ruffles

I purchased this vest on a whim a few weeks ago. I saw it and couldn't resist-- lace AND ruffles, not to mention it's a neutral color! I wasn't sure what I would wear it with, but it ended up pairing well with this puffy-shoulder blouse and matching, ruffly ankle boots. Since I like cream and antique-rose, I had more than enough accessories to go. In fact, I was tossed up between the necklace you shown below and another. I ended up wearing this cream and pink rose statement necklace. It goes will with this blouse since it's a deep V-neck. Additionally, I wore a pink flower ring and a cream rose ring along with cream and antique-rose bangles. Lastly, I wore these cream, lace-patterned earrings, which go PERFECTLY with the vest!!!For makeup: antique-rose and cream eye-shadows and a mure pink lipstick. 

Vest: Charmed & Dangerous boutique, $24
Blouse: Express, 50% off sale, $24?
Pants: NY&Co., 50% off sale, $25
Boots: The Shoe Dept., $30
Necklace and Earrings: Warehouse sale, $5, $2
Rings: Charlotte Russe, clearance, $5
Asstd. Bangles: some purchased ar Rue 21, some given to me in a set
Makeup: Ulta











Blog Archive