Thursday, February 18, 2016

Third time's a charm?

I pulled out this shawl three times for Valentine's Day season! The most recent: I wore it on Vday, Because it was so frigid and because, well... they were red, I wore these fuzzy knee high socks and matching red heart earrings, to really get into the mood.. To dress up my outfit a little bit, I wore a black blazer and black skinny pants-- I like the way the shawl-turned-blanket scarf looks over a blazer, as seen in the two previous posts appearing this shawl.What's best about this outfit is the matching retro jacket I have to go with it! See here, this red satin-lined, A line tweed jacket salvaged from the 80s/possibly early 90s. 

Shawl-turned-scarf: part of a 2-pc sweater dress set, given to me from Godmother
Socks: gift from Santa a few years ago (sooo cozy!)
Earrings: given to me from Aunt
Blazer: TJ Maxx, $20
Skinny Pants: TJ Maxx, $13
Jacket: Given to me from Aunt, from her Stevie Nicks phase in 19__?? 










Blog Archive