Friday, February 12, 2016

It's the week before Valentine's Day!!!! (day 4)

I do have enough red for one week, but I really wanted to use this purse and, well... red and pink are just too much together. I pulled these grey and pink striped culottes out, which are about 10 years old (and very tight). I wore three different shades of pink- a hot pink tee underneath a pastel pink dolman top, and a blush scarf. To match, I wore grey and pink eye-shadows, pink lip gloss and grey head wrap.  And, to keep in the spirit of the Valentine's season, I wore heart-shaped earrings with pink details and this heart charm watch. And, why not finish off with a matching jacket (and grey and black gloves) on my way out the door? 

Culottes: Birthday gift years ago
Dolman shirt: Rue 21, $5
Scarf: Rue 21, $5
Purse: Miche (magnetic interchangeable shell), Christmas gift a few years ago
Earrings: Rue 21, 3prs/approx $3.50
Watch: birthday gift a few years ago
Makeup: Eye-shadows: Ulta, free with min. purchase; Lip Gloss: Cover Girl
Jacket: hand-me-down from Aunt
















Blog Archive