Thursday, February 18, 2016

A lot going on

This outfit is a little bit of a stretch and not my favorite, so far. I planned it around this sweater since it hasn't been worn this winter. Since I didn't want to feel so drab in mostly black, I decided to change it up with camel (again, like yesterday .....with the same cute boots). Instead of my typical black pencil skirt, I wore a camel one and matching boots. I still incorporated a little bit of black, however, since I don't own tan tights, which wouldn't work anyway as they would look like nylons. To be able to pull off my random black tights, I added a long black tank under my sweater. For jewelry, I matched purple and fuschia gemstone hoops and a ring, both gold toned even if not the same exact color as the metal on my boots. My makeup was camel and black and I opted for gold lipgloss over fuschia since I needed more tan on top. 

Sweater: have had, $5, Suzie's, AZ
Skirt: Rainbow Shops, $10
Boots: Rue 21, BOGO free
Jewelry: KMart, Clearance, Ring: $0.75!!!; Earrings: $0.99!!! (reg. approx. $7-10 each!) 
Makeup: all Ulta; Shadows: free with min. purchase













Blog Archive