Thursday, February 18, 2016

Hump Day Camel...and Black

I went simple with my typical camel and black on this hump day mainly because I haven't worn this turtleneck yet and I hadn't worn the boots in a while, and both items speak for themselves. Since this shirt has an accent zipper in the back (as shown below), I didn't want to cover it up with a vest, jacket, sweater or the like. And, the boots have buckles and zippers (that match the antique gold zipper on the shirt). So, instead of adding to an already accessorized outfit, I merely wore a turtleneck and skirt. Also shown below are matching chandelier earrings from the 80s/90s and camel and black eye shadows and gold lip-gloss to finalize my color coordination. These tend to be my favorite colors to wear. 

Turtleneck: Rue 21, $5, clearance
Boots: Rue 21, depends on how you look at it: 2/$20 or BOGO free.....
Earrings: given to me from Aunt, from 80s/90s
Makeup: all Ulta; shadows: free with min. purchase








Blog Archive