Monday, February 8, 2016

50 Shades of...

I've been wearing a lot of grey lately, particularly grey leggings and these grey wedge ankle boots. The other day, I wore this navy blue argyle sweater (with grey patches) and a necklace I purchased along with it a few years ago. I also have this grey blazer to wear over my sweater in case I got cold in the office. I wore wavy silver hoop earrings to go with the wavy silver hoops on the necklace. For makeup, I wore navy blue, grey and periwinkle eye shadows with navy blue eyeliner. I broke one my own rules with this outfit, though-- can you spot it??

Sweater & necklace: purchased at Van Heusen outlet store, NH, a few years ago
Ankle Boots: Old Navy, have had a few years
Earrings: given to me from Aunt
Makeup: Navy shadow: Avon; Grey shadow and blue liner: Ulta; Periwinkle shadow: NYC
Blazer: $5, last year, Kmart








Blog Archive