Thursday, February 18, 2016

Horse back riding

I wasn't 100% sure I could pull this off at work since I looked like I was going horseback riding. Even after I went to work, still felt self conscious. Regardless, I wore this brown sweater dress that hasn't been worn yet, this winter. I matched it with these cute fur-lined (Easy Spirit!!), plaid boots and wore both a brown and a cream scarf wrapped together to go with the boots and completed the look with skinny khakis. I matched some dangly earrings, in which the beads actually go perfectly with the colors in the boots (brown and burnt sienna). Then, I matched my makeup with cream and brown eyeshadows and brown lip gloss. 

Sweater dress: have had for a few years, Target, clearance? 
Skinny khakis: Old Navy, $19, Sale
Boots: Easy Spirit, $14
Earrings: donated to the Heather Collection by Lisa
Makeup: Shadows: both Ulta, free with minimum purchase; Lip gloss: Avon, have had


Is this work appropriate? Thoughts? Comments? 







Blog Archive