Tuesday, February 23, 2016

On the Run

I was quickly running out on Sunday with the hubbie, so threw on some clothes. Here was my thought process getting dressed fast: 

Vest "I haven't worn this in a while and who knows how many more chances I will get since winter is almost over"

[puts on long sleeve black shirt because it has been thought that this is a black and white vest all this time]

Jeans: "I haven't worn these yet and they're brand new-- they're so comfy, but they don't tuck into any shoes because they're straight leg vs. skinny"...... "roll them up!"

Vest: "Wait! Is this vest brown?" [looks at the liner inside; considers changes long sleeve shirt; realizes there is an oversized handbag that hasn't been used yet, either, that happens to be black and brown..]

Handbag: see above

Shoes: "What shoes....Oh! since I'm wearing brown, now, these are casual and comfy enough!" 

"Need something else brown to pull the outfit together....." "Scarf! Head wrap!" 

[quickly throws on matching makeup and is out the door]


And, then, while in a store, I get complimented that a woman "loves my look"!! :) 

Vest: Rue 21, sale, $10-15?
Scarf: have had for years, purchased at Family Dollar
Head Wrap: a decoration that was attached to an old pair of culottes 
Jeans: TJ Maxx, $24
Handbag: EBay, $7
Boots: Rue 21, clearance, $14











Blog Archive