Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Do you see the green??


This scarf was given to me from a friend at work and I've yet to wear it. I really think it has dark green undertones in it, but not obvious enough for me to pull off my green belt, which I did try. So, it came down to almost all black- a sweater given to me recently with tags still on it (!!) and my typical pencil skirt. To ensure I didn't look too morbid, I decided to wear tan boots to match the scarf (the buckles match nicely with some of the beige lines). I finished off by wearing beige and black eye shadows and opted for antique gold chandelier earrings to match the hardware on my boots. 

Scarf: donated to the Heather Collection by a colleague
Sweater: given to me by Godmother, Express, brand new with tags
Earrings: given to me from Aunt
Eyeshadows: Ulta, both pallets free with min. purchase 
Boots:  Rue 2, BOGO free or $20








Blog Archive