Tuesday, February 9, 2016

It's the week before Valentine's Day!!!! (day 1)

So few work days to wear all of my Valentine's colors, so I have to be picky this week (I never realized how much red and pink I own!) I've been wanting to wear this scarf and belt combo since I haven't worn it in a while, so this starts day 1 of the week before Valentine's Day (which is (obviously) my fav Holiday). This salmon and fuschia scarf goes perfectly with this fuchsia belt, which once belonged with a hand-me-down tunic I no longer own. I wore silver earrings with purple circles to go with the circles on the scarf. The silver earrings also go with the silver buckle on both my belt and boots. My eyeshadow is plum and I kept with the same color scheme for lip gloss. Lastly, I wore this cute watch-bracelet that happens to have hearts on it and matches well enough with the outfit. 

Scarf: Christmas gift a few years ago
Earrings: Christmas gift a few years ago (from a different person)
Belt: came with a tunic given to me from my Godmother
Watch-Bracelet: birthday gift a few years ago
Makeup: Ulta; lip gloss: free with min. purchase; eye-shadow pallet: interchangeable makeup kit on sale









Blog Archive