Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Thanksgiving Spirit

Clearly, I love ruffles and can't say no to a good price. Here, I was in the Thanksgiving spirit at work and wore a burnt orange ruffle-sleeve sweater, matching beaded hoop earrings, an oversized cocktail ring, along with a bird brooch. For shoes, I wore fur-lined brown, black, cream, and burnt orange houndstooth boots. Most might say to never wear brown and black together, but I think if you have the right accessories (hence, the shoes), it's fine. So, eventhough most of the boots are brown, there really is black in them. For makeup: a burnt orange shadow with brown eyeliner and an autumn-colored lipstick. 

I had a lot of fun with this outfit and almos can't wait until after the Holidays to wear this sweater again! It may be my new marigold! 

Sweater: Rainbow Shops, $15
Earrings and ring: warehouse sale, $5/$2
Brooch: Secret Snowflake gift last year
Boots: purchased at a shoe store about 7 years ago, Easy Spirit (!!!), $11
Makeup: shadow: Tarte, gift, all other: Ulta











Blog Archive