Thursday, December 5, 2019

Another fall outfit- 9 days behind!

It's funny how quick I went from fall colors straight to Holiday since Thanksgiving was so late this year. 

I was still (very happily) wearing marigold a couple weeks back with this puff-sleeve tunic, matching heels, belt and beret. I wore a black multi-color floral (much more summery) scuba skirt and black tights with a black scarf, a black rose bracelet and two sets of black rose earrings to go with the floral pattern. For makeup: marigold and black shadows and a fuscia lipstick. 

Top: hand-me-down from Godmother
Skirt: K-Mart, years ago, 50% off sale
Shoes and hat: NY&Co, $25, $8-12
Scarf: gift shop in AK, $5
Belt: vintage hand-me-down from Aunt
Earrings: eBay
Bracelet: Warehouse sale, $2
Makeup: Ulta












Blog Archive