Thursday, December 12, 2019

Riding a horse on Thanksgiving?

Below is what I wore for Thanksgiving: black ponte pants, a brown long-sleeved tee, a cream duster, and brown hounstooth boots. Instead of Thanksgiving dinner, I look like I went horse-back riding.  Anyway, for accessories, I wore a cream scarf twisted in with a brown scarf, an orange antique owl necklace, and silver dangly earrings. The owl necklace matches the orange in my houndstooth boots and I only wore silver earrings to go with the necklace. For makeup: brown shadow and spice lipstick.

Duster: hand-me-down from Godmother
Tee: Target
Pants; Wright's Chicken Farm gift shop, $19
Boots: Easy Spirit, years ago, $11
Earrings: given to me from Aunt
Necklace: was my Grandmother's- it was nice to have a little piece of her with me for the Holiday
Scarves: Dots circa 2005/6
Makeup: Ulta











Blog Archive