Monday, December 16, 2019

Holiday post number 2- it's REIN-deer-ing sparklies

For me, Holiday colors also include sparkly- gold, silver, etc. Here, I wore a cream argyle cardigan, with different color grey patches, gold lines, and sparkly buttons. This top was so much fun to match with! I wore a multi-metal, multi-strand necklace adorned with charms including a reindeer. For earrings, I wore sparkly studs to match the buttons and multi-strand, multi-metal chandelier earrings. I also wore a (badass) reindeer ring. (You will see all of these accessories again throughout the Holiday posts.) For hair, I wore my hair in a bow and added gold and silver headbands and a sparkly, multi-metal headwrap. 

With the cardigan, I wore a charcoal pencil skirt, grey tights and a grey boots. 

For makeup: gold and charcoal shadows with a red lipstick. 

Cardigan: hand-me-down, from Aunt
Skirt: H&M, years ago, $14
Boots: Kohl's, Black Friday sale, $16.99
Earrings: Sparkly: set of 6, Rue 21??; Chandelier: Alloy, clearance, years ago
Necklace and ring: warehouse sale, last year, $5/$2
Headbands: metal: CVS, 3/pk; metal/shiny: have had for years
Makeup: Shadow: NYC (CVS); Ulta; The Body Shop









Blog Archive