Friday, December 13, 2019

Finally! We made it to Holiday colors!

Last Monday, I was (very) eager to wear this outfit- I had been saving it for the first workday in December. Here, I wore red, black and purple plaid skinny pants with a purple mock-neck. To avoid buying purple shoes I won't wear that much, I wore black ankle boots and added a black belt. For jewelry, I wore red rose and purple chandelier earrings and a gold and purple cocktail ring. For makeup: red lipstick and purple shadow. There is one thing with this outfit that bothers me, though and that is the silver buckle on my belt since I was wearing gold jewelry. 

Top and pants: NY&Co., sale, $17/$27-30
Ankle Boots: NY&Co, a couple years ago, $29.99
Earrings: Purple: given to me from Godmother; Red roses: eBay
Ring: Avon, years ago
Belt: K-Mart, going out of business clearance
Makeup: Purple: Secret Snowflake; Ulta







Blog Archive