Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Holiday post number 7- Do I look like an elf?

It's tough to wear green AND red in one outfit sometimes, so one doesn't look like an elf. Here, I think I was able to pull it off with this burgundy ruffle cutout sweater, with a green 3/4 tee underneath. My floral scarf includes, both, green and burgundy, so it pulls the colors together. To match, I wore green and black rose stud earrings and a black rose bracelet, along with a cream bangle to match the lace on the scarf. I also wore a cream rose ring. For shoes, I wore burgundy knee-high boot and, for makeup, green and burgundy shadow and burgundy lipgloss.

Sweater: Express, sale, a couple years ago, $15
Scarf: Ltd. Commodities, clearance, $5
Boots: Shoe Dept., clearance, $11
Earrings: eBay
Bracelet: warehouse sale, $2
Bangle: Holiday gift years ago, set of bangles
Ring: Charlotte Russe, set of stackables, clearance, $5?
Makeup: Ulta







Blog Archive