Friday, December 20, 2019

Holiday post number 6- Five golden rings

There have been three staples for me this Holiday season: a bow up-do, gold/shimmer, and reindeer jewelry.

I think this is the third Holiday outfit I posted with gold in it, the bow hair and the multi-metal, multi-strand reindeer necklace and chandelier earrings to match. This time, however, I didn't wear the reindeer ring, but I did add some stackable gold rings. For makeup, I did still wear a bright lipstick and gold and black shadows. As for clothing- I wore a cream and gold shimmer, bell sleeve mock neck with a black pencil skirt, tights and ankle boots.

Top: JC Penney last year, $5
Necklace: warehouse sale, last year, $5
Earrings: Alloy, years ago, clearance
Rings: warehouse sale, $2 (set of 10)
Makeup: Ulta, NYC, The Body Shop






Blog Archive