Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Does graph paper still exist?


I had a lot of fun with this new puff-sleeve open-front tunic. Because it's black with multi-color lines, there are many possibilities for what color to focus on. Below, I accented the marigold (shocker!) by wearing marigold stilettos and a marigold beret and marigold flats when outdoors. I did sneak in another one of the colors by wearing a teal rose ring and with my burgundy lipstick and teal eyeliner (on top of marigold and black shadows).  I wore black tassel earrings, which makes me surprise myself- I feel like this could have been a better opportunity for more color.

Top: NY&Co., sale, $35
Heels: NY&Co., last year, sale, $25
Flats: Amazon, $15
Beret: NY&Co., sale, $8-12
Earrings: NY&Co., sale, $8
Ring: warehouse sale, $2
Makeup: all Ulta

^^^I should try to get endorsed from these stores.....^^^











Blog Archive