Friday, December 27, 2019

Holiday post number 9- Holiday party


I know Christmas has passed, but we still have a few outfits to go. Here, I wore a grass-green mock-neck dress with gold-button-adorned puff sleeves. I had been excited to pull this out for my office Holiday party. With the dress, I wore black tights and knee-high boots (kept it simple). For jewelry, I wore the reindeer necklace, chandelier earrings, and reindeer ring that I've been wearing all season--and the gold matched the buttons on the dress. I also wore green rose studs. For makeup, I wore gold and black shadows with green gel liner and red lipstick; for hair: a bow up-do. 

Dress: NY&Co., sale, $25-35
Necklace and ring: warehouse sale, $5; $2
Green rose earrings: eBay
Chandelier earrings: Alloy, clearance, years ago
Makeup: Ulta; NYC (gold)

Blog Archive