Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Blushing

Since December has started and I'm now wearing Holiday colors each day, I am definitely behind in posts! But, here I am a couple weeks ago in blush- and lots of it! I recently picked up this blush ruffle shawl (it was love at first sight), which happens to go well with my blush ruffle booties an blush lacey ruffle moock-neck. With all this pink, I wore a black pencil skirt and tights, blush pearl earrings and black rose earrings to go with the lace pattern and a blush flower ring. For makeup: blush and black shadows and a blush lipstick. 

Shawl: Sears, $20
Shoes: The Shoe Store, $34
Top: Express?, $25
Jewelry: 
-Blush studs: Holiday gift from boss 
-Black rose: eBay
-Ring: Charlotte Russe, stackable set, clearance
Makeup: Ulta














Blog Archive