Friday, September 28, 2018

It's fall... blah, blah, blah


I may still be in a little bit of denial that (it's fall).  Nonetheless, I decided to wear some fall colors today. I wore this olive green top with a multi-color beaded necklace, silver and olive green flower earrings, and a multi-color floral handbag. I also wore an olive green/silver bracelet and a brown, wooden bracelet, not to mention this perfectly matching parka (it was raining). The handbag and necklace have the colors of olive, orange and brown and the flower earrings go with both the back of the shirt and the handbag. Instead of brown bottoms, I chose my typical black pencil skirt with black ankle boots. This dresses up a more casual shirt and I also didn't really want to look like a colorful tree. However, I would normally never wear black with the brown straps on this handbag. Makeup: olive and black eye shadows.

Top: Christmas gift from friend, Kohl's
Parka: Kohl's, Vera Wang, clearance, $11
Earrings: Christmas gift from boss
Bracelets: wooden: have had for about 12 years; green: Christmas gift from friend
Necklace: Dots, 11-12 years ago
Handbag: birthday gift about 12 years ago
Makeup: Ulta










Blog Archive