Tuesday, September 4, 2018

I return with a doily skirt

I've heard that some people missed my posts and I didn't realize I even had a following! So, here I am, starting anew, but with clothes you've probably seen before.

Here we have a crocheted pencil skirt paired with a sleeveless mock-neck top (once purchased for a Holiday party) and open-toed heels. What makes this outfit different than before, however, is these cute dangly flower earrings a friend handed down to me.

For this look, I was trying to go for a catalog photo, shown below. I wore my hair in a pony, but did not wear a ribbon. The dress shown in the photo is $42, but my entire outfit was probably about $35 over the span of three years.

Skirt: Alloy, clearance, $14(?)
Top: Kohl's, $5
Heels: Charlotte Russe, $15
Earrings: free!
Black eye shadow: Ulta



Blog Archive