Monday, September 24, 2018

Case of the Mondays

I had a case of the Mondays before Monday even came, so I picked out something both colorful and warm enough for a cooler, dreary day. I've been eager to wear this floral top, too, since I got the deal of the century on it and since it's SO fun to match with.  I wore burgundy ponte pants and matching heels with the top, and a peach, ruffly blazer. But wait- there's more! I recently purchased these flats (also a big score) that are peach AND ruffly! To complete coordinating this outfit, I wore burgundy lip gloss and peach, cream and burgundy eye shadows with green eyeliner. For jewelery- peach rose earrings and a peach rose bracelet. 

I could coordinate with this blouse all day long! 

Top: JC Penney, sale, $5(!!!!!)
Pants: NY&Co., sale, $19.99 (last year)
Heels: Charlotte Russe, BOGO sale, $15-20? (a couple years ago) 
Flats: Family Dollar (!!!!), $8
Earrings: Rue 21, clearance, set of 3 pairs, less than $3?
Bracelet: Burlington Coat Factory, $1
Makeup: Shadows: Ulta; Lip gloss: Avon 







Blog Archive