Thursday, September 6, 2018

Early retirement...I wish












It's getting to the end of the season (which I'm in total denial about), so I chose a top that I only wore once before this summer. Now it can be retired for the season. I love this top both because of its style and colors- blues and greens together are my fave! To keep it professional and not too artsy, I paired it with a brown pencil skirt and beige blazer. With so many colors on this top, it makes it easy to match accessories. However, I happen to have a necklace that has a lot of the same colors in it. To go, I also have green rose stud earrings that match the necklace perfectly (not purchased together). For shoes, I wore brown wedges and, fpr makeup: brown shadow and green liner. I wore a brown head wrap and a high bun that keep this swing top looking retro, but also to keep my hair tamed on a hot day.

Top: Rainbow shops, purchased about 7+ years ago, under $20
Skirt: Amazon, $10
Blazer: Fashion Bug, purchased with a matching skirt 11 years ago
Shoes: Amazon, $15
Head wrap: Used to be attached to a pair of gauchos
Earrings: eBay, purchased in a set of 6 pairs, approx. $5
Necklace: Amazon, birthday gift a few years ago, approx. $8
Makeup: Ulta







Blog Archive