Thursday, September 13, 2018

Super hero?

Years ago, I was wearing a long duster with a fur collar, wedge boots and pleather pants (an outfit I wore often). A co-worker told me I looked like a superhero and drew me as a cartoon character. Well, every time I wear a long article of clothing, this is how I feel, as if, when I'm walking, my long sweater is trailing in the sky behind me. Except, today, my long sweater vest is my cape and I paired it with black dress pants and heels as well as a thin belt. The belt hardware is silver, so I wore earrings in the same tone. For makeup: black shadow and a neutral lipstick. 

Sweater vest: K-Mart (a few years ago), 50% off, $15?
Black 3/4 sleeve top (Gap): Frugal Fannie's, $8
Dress pants; NY&Co., 50% off sale, $24
Shoes: Charlotte Russe, sale, $9? 
Belt: K-Mart (a few years ago), 70% off, $7? , came in a belt set
Earrings: given to me from Aunt
Makeup: Ulta

See Guest Appearance far below! 
                    







Guest appearance!!!

Here is a friend of mine who cares as much about clothes and coordinating as I do! Tough photo because of the lighting, but Katie wore a pale pink high-low top (sheer in the back) with  seafoam green pants, a necklace to tie it all together- pink and greens, and light pink flats. She also had a pink handbag (not shown). Thanks for posing, Katie! 


Blog Archive