Monday, September 10, 2018

Brighten up a cloudy Monday

It was a cooler, rainy day, so I knew I wanted to wear pants and closed-toed shoes. I also figured it would help steer away the gloominess if I wore a bright color, so I wore this fuchsia blazer with a matching geometric and lace infinity scarf. From there, I wore fuchsia triangle earrings  and other geometric shape studs that go really well with the scarf. I wore a black top and black flare dress pants with color block heels in black and beige, to also go with the scarf. For makeup: fuchsia lip stick and camel and black shadows.
Scarf: LTD. Commodities, clearance, $5
Blazer: local boutique, 50% off, $20
Pants: T.J. Maxx, clearance, $7
Top: hand-me-down from Godmother
Shoes: Charlotte Russe, clearance, $15
Earrings: fuchsia- K-Mart, clearance, $1
                 gold triangle and arrow- Rue 21,  
                 part of a set, clearance
Makeup: Ulta









Blog Archive