Friday, September 14, 2018

Inspired by...an earring!

Last night, I was looking for what to wear when I decided I hadn't worn this lilac lace and ruffle blouse in a while. I was going to pick out my usual black pencil skirt and, then, went to pick out my earrings when I saw these (see below). SO, I decided that I would try to pull off a burgundy faux suede skirt with the top, instead! Unfortunately, I really needed to wear a black tee underneath, so I had to mix in black with the rest of my outfit. Instead of my matching burgundy heels, I went with black and a black belt (not karate!!) to bring it all together.

Besides matching eye shadow and lip gloss, I put my hair up into three knots tied in with a lilac ribbon. 

Top: NY&Co., Sale, $15-20
Skirt: Rue 21, clearance, $7
Earrings: given to me from Aunt, from the 80s!!
Makeup: lilac and black shadows: Ulta; burgundy lip gloss: Avon
Belt: see Superhero?
Shoes: see Superhero?
Hair ribbon: taken from gift wrap








Blog Archive