Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Vintage roses

Today, I wore this sheer antique-rose blouse with matching heels. Rather than wearing all pink with a matching skirt, I opted for this black tulip skirt instead. This way, it both breaks up the pink and matches the tank I wore underneath. For accessories, I wore a cream-colored rose statement necklace with pink details and gold stick earrings. I happen to have a cream-colored rose ring and other antique-rose/pink rings to match, as well as cream-colored and antique-rose bangles. Last, but not least, I added a cream-colored crocheted head wrap (to keep my darn flyaways down). The head wrap was once purchased to go with crocheted shorts-- total faux pas to double up a pattern!

Top: Nordstrom Rack, $14.99
Skirt: Hand-me-down from Godmother
Heels: Rue 21, $4.99
Necklace: warehouse sale, $5
Bangles- mixed and matched:

  • Pink bracelets: Rue 21, purchased as a set, $3?
  • Cream-colored bracelets: Christmas gift about 5-6 years ago

Earrings: Charming Charlie's, clearance, $3.99
Head-wrap: CVS, $5
Makeup: Antique rose shadow and lipstick; black shadow: Ulta






Blog Archive