Wednesday, September 12, 2018

A day late and a dollar short

Yesterday, I posted the outfits of others who wore red, white and blue, which I really enjoyed and hope you did, too. Today, I'll share how I presented my own patriotism. 

Red cardigan: hand-me-down from Godmother
White button-down: Express, sale, $15
Navy dress pants: Kohl's, $20
Navy flats: Old Navy (no pun intended), clearance, $5.98
Necklace: given to me from Godmother
Earrings: Gold- Charming Charlie, clearance, $3-4; Red roses: eBay, set of 6 pairs, $5-6
Reversible handbag: Barne's & Noble, clearance, $11
Flag scarf: free at a cruise musical
Rubber bracelets: ALS benefits
Makeup: Navy shadow: Avon (it's like 15 years old...); Gold shadow: NYC, CVS; Red lipstick: Ulta
Ribbons in hair: off of former presents given to me! 










Blog Archive