Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Navy Blue week has been interrupted by IT'S ALMOST VALENTINE'S DAY!!! week

Seven days until Valentine's Day! 

This means I'm wearing pink and/or red until the Holiday is over. Today, I wore a brown and pink sweater that hasn't made an appearance in a while (or at all this winter). I wore a brown pencil skirt, leggings and boots, but, for pink, I wore an antique rose scarf with matching stackable rings and bangles. For earrings, I wore gold stick earrings to match the gold in the other jewelry (and the buckles on my boots). For makeup, I wore pink and brown eyeshadows with brown liner and pink lip crayon. For outside, I even wore a pink coat! 

Sweater: have had for years, $5, cannot remember which store
Skirt: Amazon, $12.99
Scarf: $5, clearance, Rue 21
Rings: $1.99, clearance, Charlotte Russe or Rue 21
Bracelets: $1.99, clearance, Charlotte Russe or Rue 21
Earrings: $3.50?, clearance, Charming Charlie
Boots: $15?, BOGO 50% off, Rue 21
Coat: hand-me-down from Godmother 
Makeup: All Ult, all free with purchases (with the exception of eyeliner)











Blog Archive