Wednesday, February 15, 2017

IT (was) VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

I actually wore this outfit just before the Holidays and liked it so much, I wore it again for VALENTINE'S DAY(!!!) only with a different pair of earrings and, this time, I wore my hair down and straightened. I wore a camel turtleneck with matching boots and a black pencil skirt and tights. For the Holiday(s): a red shawl and red lipstick! (For the Christmas season, I also wore a red bow in my hair, see below.) In addition to red lipstick, I wore camel eyeshadow. Earrings worn on both occasions matched the buckles on my boots. When outdoors, I wore the shawl on the outside of my jacket- a look I really liked. 

Shawl: hand-me-down with matching sweater dress (from Godmother)
Boots: Charlotte Russe?, BOGO 50% off
Turtleneck: Rue 21, $5
Skirt: Kohl's, $19.99
Makeup: Ulta
Jacket: eBay





Blog Archive