Tuesday, February 21, 2017

IT'S ONE WEEK AFTER VALENTINE'S DAY...and I'm STILL wearing pink!


I'm almost done wearing Valentine's clothes. This multi-color pink and fuchsia striped sweater generally only comes out once a year and it's for Valentine's Day season. The beige stripes match almost perfectly with this pleated skirt. But, since the sweater is so preppy, I usually try to jazz it up a little. Today, I added an antique-gold bib necklace and stick earrings. I also wore this adorable pink panda ring and a fuchsia watch, both with gold tones. For shoes, I wore brown boots (with antique-gold accents) and brown leggings. My brown (and gold-toned) handbag really brought the brown together in the outfit (not shown). I also wore a pink jacket outdoors along with a matching scarf that came with the sweater. For makeup, antique-gold and dark brown shadows with coral lip crayon. 

Sweater: Christmas gift from husband, years ago, Target
Skirt: have had for years, Pay/Half
Boots: BOGO free, Rue 21, $20 2/prs
Necklace: eBay, $5
Earrings: set of 6, $4.99, Burlington Coat Factory
Watch: set of 6 watch bands, purchased on cruise
Ring: jewelry warehouse sale, $1!!!!!!
Makeup: all Ulta











Blog Archive