Monday, February 27, 2017

Mix and Match Smorgasbord

Today was supposed to be a warmish day again, so I picked out a light blouse and planned around it. With it, I wore a pencil skirt and boots (shocking) . The best part was really the accessories- I wore this cute steam-punk bib necklace and then matched other pearl and rhinestone accessories with it. I took different pearl and gold bangles and a god and rhinestone bangle from different sets as well as a couple of pearl bracelets from another set. I did the same for my rings and took from two different sets- I wore a couple of pearl, gold and rhinestone rings from one set and some bronze rings from another. For earrings, I wore a pair of pearls and a pearl of oversized rhinestones. Fun!

For makeup, I wore black shadow and a muted lip gloss. 

Blouse: Birthday gift, Amazon
Necklace: Frugal Fannie's, $8, clearance
Earrings: both from sets of 6
Bracelets: some from one set that were a Christmas gift, some from a separate set purchased from Charlotte Russe, some from a set that was gift to me
Rings: some from a set ordered on eBay, some from a set ordered from Rue 21 or Charlotte Russe
Makeup: Ulta










Blog Archive