Saturday, February 18, 2017

IT'S STILL VALENTINE'S WEEK


I'm still keeping with pinks and other Valentine's Day colors. I should have started wearing them earlier in the month. This time, I wore a peach blazer I purchased about two months ago. With it, I wore all black with peach accessories, including peach rose earrings and a necklace with peach flower on it. I wore bracelets that matched the other charms on the necklace, such as the heart wing bracelet that matched the wing charm and the bauble bracelet that matches the oversized crystal charm. For makeup, I wore peach and black eyeshadows and peach-toned lip gloss. 

Blazer: Nordstrom Rack, $39.99 (much more than I would normally ever pay, but I fell in love with it)
Necklace: Rue 21, clearance, years ago
Earrings: Rue 21, clearance, 6/prs., years ago
Makeup: all Ulta







Blog Archive