Monday, February 20, 2017

IT'S ALMOST ONE WEEK AFTER VALENTINE'S DAY...and I'm still wearing pinks

We were running errands today, but I still couldn't drop the pink colors yet- not until I'm done wearing all of my V-day-related stuff. Today, it was peach (a shade of pink!) pants with a grey and white cardigan and a black tank. I wore black boots and a black scarf to even out the top and the bottom of the outfit. I wore white knee high socks to bring out the white in the cardigan and peach rose earrings with a peach rose bracelet, both with gold tones. Finally, I added a black rose bracelet. For makeup: peach and black shadows with a peach sheer lip gloss. 

Cardigan: Christmas gift from Godmother
Pants: H&M, $16
Boots: KMart, store closing sale, $9
Scarf: AK gift shop
Earrings:Rue 21, 6/pk, clearance
Bracelets: Peach: Burlington Coat Factory, $1.99; Black: Jewelry warehouse sale: $1
Makeup: All Ulta








Blog Archive