Wednesday, February 8, 2017

IT'S ALMOST VALENTINE'S DAY!!! week mixed with the Blues week!!

Today, I still wore some pink for Valentine's Day, but pulled off a continuation of navy blue week. I wore this floral multi-color top, which includes grey, navy and pinks, with a navy blue skirt and grey tights and ankle wedge heels. To match the pink, I wore all of the same accessories as yesterday (with the exception of these antique rose oversized pearl studs)- antique rose scarf, bracelets and rings. I added a navy blue and gold watch. This skirt actually has a gold zipper up the back, which makes me happy about the gold jewelry and gold in the watch, even if the zipper is hidden. (This shirt is meant to be worn untucked, so it covers the zipper.) 

For makeup, I wore grey, maroon and navy shadows with navy gel-liner and maroon matte lip gloss. 


Top: Christmas gift 2015
Skirt: Nordstrom Rack, $14.99
Scarf: Refer to yesterday's post 
Bracelets: yesterday's post 
Earrings: Christmas gift (from someone else) 2015
Makeup: All Ulta, free with purchase (except navy shadow- Avon) 









Blog Archive