Sunday, February 26, 2017

Better late than never

This top and scarf was a Christmas gift I received together. I wore them just after the Holidays, but am just now getting to posting. This (very cozy) top is cute with its decorative back and can be worn both dressy or casual (shown below). To work, I wore it with a pencil skirt and boots. For a weekend lunch, I wore it with peach skinny jeans and boots. I wore different accessories each time: at work, and the first time I wore it, I wore silver and olive handmade earrings and some silver Alex and Ani bracelets with a celery green Lenny & Eva leather band. For my casual outfit, I wore a fuchsia and gold watch and a gold octopus ring with fuchsia stones. (Note that I wore all silver jewelry one time and gold the next.) For both outfits, I wore olive green shadow and fuchsia lip crayon. 

Top: Christmas gift
Scarf: Christmas gift
Peach pants: H&M, $14-16
Boots: K-Mart, store closing sale, $11
Ring: gift
Watch: purchased on a cruise
Earrings: Christmas gift from boss a couple years ago
Makeup: All Ulta



         

Blog Archive